Finding a stunning hairstyle that stands out among the crowd can be difficult, never mind learning how to master it. Luckily, if you’re unsure how to wear your hair, there is one timeless beauty that’s been around for ages.
A middle-parted, low bun is one sleek romantic hairstyle that will never date. Besides being universally flattering for every face shape and highlighting the best features and cheekbones, this classic head-turner is also surprisingly easy to do, even with unruly hair.
Get the look and learn how to achieve this effortlessly elegant, neck-grazing style by following our step-by-step guide.
How To Master The Sleek, Middle-Parted Bun
Moreover, Collins opted for a sleek updo adorned with a thin braided headband and a white ribbon interwoven throughout the bun.
In comparison, Tookes kept it classic and traditional and paid homage to the late Grace Kelly.
And here’s the good part, you won’t need the help of a celebrity hairstylist to achieve this sleek, defying look. To style your hair, all you’ll need are four hair bands, a comb, a hairbrush, and your favorite hairspray.
- To start, brush out your hair and ensure that it is free of knots. Try to make your hair as smooth as possible.
- Spritz your hair with water. Then, use a styling comb to create your center part by running the handle down the middle. Once you have achieved your middle part, flatten your hair with the comb.
- With two hair ties, pull your hair back into a ponytail at the base of your head to form a low pony. After that, use a brush to smooth out the top of the ponytail.
- Take hold of the ponytail and twist it clockwise. When your hair is completely twisted, wrap it around itself in a circular motion to form a bun. Secure it with two more hair ties.
- Tuck extra hair under the hair ties, and use bobby pins to secure the bun in place.
- Mist the hair with hairspray to ensure a firm, all-day hold.