This creamy, sweety, and slightly boozy milkshake is guaranteed to be your new guilty pleasure. Simply combine peanut butter flavored whiskey with your choice of either coffee or vanilla ice cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup to easily make a decadent, creamy cocktail that’ll have you and your guests saying, “that was phenomenal!”
Peanut butter whiskey is responsible for the sweet, smooth, and savory flavor of peanut butter in this delicious treat. The dark chocolaty, nutty notes of coffee ice cream, and chocolate syrup take this indulgent alcoholic drink to the edge by blending the classic flavors of a peanut buttery, nutty spread with rich chocolate.
Peanut Butter Whiskey Milkshake Recipe
- 1/8-1/4 cup milk
- 4 cups coffee or vanilla ice cream
- 4 ounces Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey
- chocolate syrup, plus more for garnish
- heavy whipped cream, for serving
- shaved chocolate, garnish (optional)
- chopped peanuts, garnish (optional)
- cherry, garnish (optional)
- In a high-speed blender, combine the ice cream, and peanut butter whiskey. If you prefer a milkshake with a thinner consistency, add the milk. Blend until all is completely smooth.
- Drizzle the inside of two frosted hurricanes or milkshake glasses with chocolate syrup. Pour the milkshake into the glasses with straws.
- Top your peanut butter whiskey milkshakes with whipped cream and toppings of choice. Drink responsibly. Cheers!
Commonly Asked Questions
Where Can I Buy Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey?
Can I Make A Peanut Butter Whiskey Milkshake Without Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey?
Our peanut butter whiskey milkshake is prepared with the unique Skrewball peanut butter-flavored whiskey, which is how our milkshake gets its creamy, dreamy peanut buttery notes.
You can make also prepare a peanut butter whiskey milkshake, using classic whiskey and 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter. For an added indulgence, add extra creamy peanut butter to the inside of the frosted glass with the drizzled chocolate syrup.
What Is The Difference Between Heavy Whipping Cream And Regular Whipping Cream?
Heavy whipping cream and regular whipping cream are mostly the same, aside from heavy whipping cream containing more milk fat. Due to the higher fat content, heavy whipping cream will be able to hold its shape longer than regular whipping cream.
Where Do I Purchase Hurricane Or Milkshake Glasses?
What Is Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey?
Before whiskey enthusiasts crinkle their noses at the thought of peanut butter in their whiskey, they should give this unconventional spirit a chance. Made using real peanuts, Skrewball peanut butter whiskey offers a surprising, yet pleasantly sweet and smooth finish.
The smooth, creamy, savory flavor of peanut butter combined with toasty rye and peppery notes makes Skrewball’s peanut butter whiskey undeniably delicious. We guarantee you’ll want to add this unique whiskey to your collection!