Rick Harrison, the star of Pawn Stars, has confirmed the cause of death of his son, Adam. Adam, age 39, died due to a fentanyl overdose. In a statement provided to The New York Post on Monday, Jan. 22, the 58-year-old expressed his grief and highlighted the pressing need to address the fentanyl crisis in the country.
Harrison solemnly stated, “Yes, I can confirm Adam died from a fentanyl overdose. The fentanyl crisis in this country must be taken more seriously. It seems it is just flowing over the borders and nothing is being done about it. We must do better.”
‘Pawn Stars’ Rick Harrison’s Son’s Cause of Death Revealed
The reality TV personality’s representative also disclosed that Adam passed away in Las Vegas. The family received the devastating news on Friday, Jan. 19.
Breaking his silence on Instagram last Friday, Rick Harrison shared a heartfelt message. The message was accompanied by a photo capturing a joyful moment with his son at a bar. The caption read, “You will always be in my heart! I love you, Adam.”
This tragic incident has brought to light the urgency of addressing the fentanyl crisis. Harrison calls for effective measures to prevent the illicit flow of this dangerous substance across borders. Rick Harrison’s call to action emphasizes the need for a collective effort to combat the devastating impact of fentanyl in the country.
No further details about Adam Harrison’s passing are available at this time.