So we're all familiar with Sparknotes, right? It's the literature summary website that literally saved your high school English grade. Well it turns out that they have a top-notch twitter page full of literary memes, and they really deserve a gold medal for all of this content. Here are some of my favorites below:
1. It cannot be stated enough how big of a drama queen Romeo was:
2. Now you don't even have to read the book!
3. Would Jane Austen have enjoyed this meme?
4. I had a surprised Pikachu face while reading that entire book:
5. Good to see someone else finally acknowledging my royal status:
6. Simon was truly underrated:
7. I'm just counting down the days:
8. Ooh, now I'm hungry!
9. Literally the pettiest people you will ever find in literature:
10. Are any authors seeing this meme? Please?!
11. Shoutout to everyone inspired by pageboy couture:
12. Hamlet really woke up and chose chaos, didn't he?
13. Spilling the real tea here:
14. Way, way too real:
15. Not today, satan!
16. Prometheus really did deserve better:
What was your favorite Sparknotes meme? Which book did Sparknotes help you out with? Let us know in the comments!