As parents your main goal is to raise your child to be the best they can be. The journey is definitely a stressful one and will take every ounce of energy you have. You won't do everything right and you'll have many mistakes. One of those mistakes might even be almost accidentally injuring your child. For these parents that's exactly what happened. Luckily no child was harmed.
"Caught my 14 month old eating a glass christmas bulb. I went over and slapped it out of her hand. Then I fish-hooked around in her mouth. I could feel the glass, but it was too fine to remove. I yelled for my husband to hold down our daughter while I waterboarded her at the kitchen sink. He shot me a curious look, but he isn't really one to pass up a good time. Thankfully, it worked" (Source).